Monday, August 10, 2009

A Brief Introduction

Before we get into all the squealing and jumping up and down with the clapping about your engagement, I would like to address one issue:

Bridezillas are not welcome here.

If you find yourself consistently uttering the words, "This is MY day!" or "Daddy, I thought I was your little princess..." Take your dog-in-a-bag and don't let the door hit you on the way out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay, now that we have that out in the open...
Congratulations! I am so happy that you have found the one that God has set apart for you. What an incredible blessing!

My vision for this blog is to share my thoughts, observations and ideas for brides who have some perspective. A wedding is a wonderful, beautiful and once-in-a-lifetime celebration, but it's also ONE DAY that will come and go just like every other day. In saying that, I sure as heck do not want to spend my entire life savings, plus that of my parents, along with a college-degree sized loan on such a day. Therefore, I will also provide some suggestions on saving a buck or two...or a thousand on your wedding.

Keeping your budget on the cheaper side of TomKat's doesn't mean that your wedding will need to be held at the firehall either. We are unique, reasonable, stylish and beautiful women, and our weddings will be just that: unique, reasonable, stylish and beautiful. I promise.


So, for the love of all the things, pure and holy in this world...
Put down the Wedding Planning binder. Relax. Take a few cleansing breaths. It's all going to be alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment